What does it mean to be a self-leader? Being a leader often refers to leading others, but first one must successfully learn to lead oneself. But what does it truly mean to align yourself with your dreams and desires?
Self-leadership can be considered a contemporary translation of Socrates’ teaching of “Know Thyself.” In embracing the leader within yourself you can begin exercising choice rather than being dictated by your circumstances. Self-leadership is about growing an understanding of who you are, what you are capable of and where you want to go in life.
If you are wondering if this revolutionary program is right for you, ask yourself these questions:
• Do you have a clearly defined view of what you want your life to be like?
• Are you employing all your talents and gifts and in your current life?
• Are you aware what your triggers are that prevent you from reaching that next level of success?
• Are you acting upon your passions and creating from your inspirations?
• Are you willing to adapt and change in order to achieve your dreams?
More and more people are asking themselves these questions and willing to live and work “outside” the box. This is a sign that there is a new world evolving and new energies that will support for massive transformation and personal progression if you are willing to take your life to the next level!
Click here for up coming classes.